Friday, October 9, 2009

Judging Foodie Fights #13

Phew! I'm all done with my job as Foodie Fight judge for Battle Black Bean and Coconut! Judging is so much harder than competing, especially as someone who has competed several times because I know all of the work (and sometimes sweat and tears) that get poured in the recipes. In the end, I, the guys from Om-Nom-Nomnivore (who combined as the guest judge), and the voting public chose the same first place winner: Marilyn from Just Making Noise for her Bizarre Love Triangle Brownies. All of the competitors did right by the fight and the ingredients, but I was completely blown away by Marilyn's post. Just awesome. To see all the results for this battle, and read all of the judges' comments, go here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I had so much fun! I will be doing it again in the near future. Looking forward to seeing you around too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It *is* fun, isn't it :) I try to wait a couple battles before I put my name in the pot again, and it's so hard to wait! I've done three battles already, and I don't want to be a battle-hog ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...