Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Pea Pasta Salad

The mint in the Spring Pea Dip in my last post reminded me so much of a fantastic pasta salad my sister makes I decided to try using some of the left-over dip to make a pasta sauce. The first night we ate it warm and it was really good. But when I ate it cold straight from the fridge the next day I liked it even better.

Spring Pea Pasta Salad
printable recipe

10 oz uncooked rotini, or other shaped pasta
1 cup Spring Pea Dip
1/2 cup buttermilk
6 green onions, thinly sliced
salt and pepper to taste

1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse until cold.

2. In a large bowl, whisk together the Spring Pea Dip and buttermilk. Add the green onion and season with salt and pepper.

3. Add the pasta to the bowl and stir until the pasta is well coated with the sauce. Chill until ready to serve.

Makes 4-6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...