Friday, December 28, 2012

5 Favorite Posts from 2012

Are you all excited to move into 2013? Me, too! Before we do, I wanted to share my 5 favorite posts from 2012:

1. Cranberry-Almond Granola Bars

My life was actually, really changed a bit when I realized how easy it is to make your own granola bars. I also made Trail-Mix Granola Bars, and still want to post a recipe for a simple Chocolate-Chip Granola Bar.


2. Quinoa & Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash

This was one of the first recipes I made with quinoa, and I quickly fell in love with the fantastic grain.



This cake was such a long-coming breakthrough for me! So, so tasty, and the lemon buttercream is amazing.



These bars take so much work out of being able to have a soft, chewy, frosted sugar cookie. And they are completely irresistible. Love, love, love.



5. Pork Chops with Garlic-Thyme Pan Sauce

Besides being lovely to look at and delicious to eat, these pork chops are also very easy. I loved being able to share how simple it is to make a gorgeous pan sauce.


I hope you have a wonderful New Year's! I'm looking forward to sharing some more recipes with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...