Friday, February 22, 2013

Happiness is a Chocolate-Covered Peep


Look what I found today! I was actually and literally stopped in my tracks at the store when I saw these. I love chocolate-covered marshmallows. And I love peeps at Easter time. I just about died. The lady at the cash register said they were new, but even if they aren't, they're new to me, and let me tell you, I exercised extreme self control by only taking three packages instead of the whole box.

I was so excited! Though, truth be told, I'm really not that hard to please.


And there is even a decent coating of chocolate! Yum!


And they were yellow inside! Way. Too. Fun.

Go find yourself some Chocolate-Covered Peeps and have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...