Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Works For Me Wednesday: Catch Tray for Sprinkles


Today's Works For Me Wednesday post is about cupcakes and sprinkles, and looking at these pictures makes me want one! :)

Putting your cupcakes on a rimmed baking sheet before shaking on the sprinkles is a great way to contain the mess. Before I started doing this they either went all over the counter or I put the sprinkles on the cupcakes over the sink (which killed me because it was wasteful). Using the baking sheet not only contains the mess, but it lets you collect the extra sprinkles to use again. Works for me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Those cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures definitely make me want one of your cupcakes right now! They look delicious!

    I'm new here; just found your great blog and I will enjoy looking around as I see so many wonderful recipes! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...