Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 New Year's Resolution

2010 is only a day and a half away (weren't we all supposed to be in flying cars by now?), and I've been thinking about what I'd like to do with my blog and my book over the next 12 months. Of course I want to keep bringing you great recipes, but I also want to take it to the next level, though I'm not sure what that means. I also want to get moving on my book, so look for more information on that.

As far as Bake-Off Flunkie New Year's Resolutions go, here it is: I going to stop neglecting my Facebook page. I just looked at it, and my last post was from May 26. Wha?! How did that happen? Yikes! So bring your friends, my Facebook page is going to be a happenin' place!

Click here to become a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...