Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New red paint = very happy me

Happy Day!

Even though the KWAL sales rep thought the color difference was within the allowable range (again, why bother with the paint cards if the color you pick isn't the color you get), he said he wanted me to be happy, so KWAL is going to reimburse my painter for labor and materials so he can repaint my red walls with the correct color. And to make sure I get the correct color, they are going to custom mix the paint to match the paint card. Of course, why it should take custom mixing to get the same color as the color on the card is something I still don't understand.

The re-paint is happening tomorrow, and I tell ya, if I still don't like it, I'm stuck with it! :)

3 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!! But I must agree, why should it take a CUSTOM mix to get the color on the card?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. They explain it in a way that makes it sound so reasonable, until you really think about what they're saying. It's rediculous that they can't come up with a better way to manufacture the paint cards. BUT! I'm getting my new paint, and I'm happy...or at least I'd better be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So glad it turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...