Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Foodie Fights #10

Life is just super-full of surprises, as I found out tonight when I just happened to check the Foodie Fights blog to see what the latest was, and saw I was a competitor for the current contest! I did put my name in for the last competition (#9), but didn't get picked. They must have kept my name in the pot....very nice, I like surprises :)

Foodie Fights Battle 10 is "Peach and Tarragon". Hummm...I'm not a huge fan of tarragon (it's slowing growing on me) so this is going to be a challenge. I love a challenge ;) If you remember, I was a competitor in Battle #4, Melon and Red Pepper Flake; my Grilled Pork and Cantaloupe with Spicy Balsamic Glaze came in a very close second behind Danger Kitten Bakes' Smart Minds Watermelon Sorbet with Spicy Chocolate Wafers. It was very exciting :)

I have until Monday (8/24) to post my blog entry, so check back and see what I come up with! In the mean time, you can go to Foodie Fights and see who else is in Battle Peach and Tarragon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you! I'm a flunkie too (though gosh I thought I had a winner with the Sunny Spain Chicken & Biscuits I entered this year!). Looking forward to seeing your creation.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...