Oreo Cheesecake Bites (adapted from the Philly cream cheese package)
1 package (33 cookies) chocolate-filled Oreo's, divided
3 tablespoons butter, melted
4 8-oz pkgs cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat your oven to 350. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with foil, and spray the foil with non-stick spray. Coarsely chop 13 of the cookies and set them aside.
2. Put the remaining 20 cookies in a food processor bowl. Process 30-45 seconds or until finely ground. Transfer to a medium bowl and mix in the melted butter. Transfer to the prepared baking pan and firmly press the mixture onto the bottom to form a crust.
3. Put cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in food processor bowl. Process until well blended. Add the eggs, and process until blended. Gently fold in 1 cup of the chopped cookies. Pour the mixture over the crust, spreading it evenly; sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies.
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until the center is just barely set. Cool completely, and then refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight (overnight is best).
5. To cut into squares: use the foil to lift the bars out of the pan. Wipe your knife clean after each cut for nice-looking pieces. (I like using plastic knives because they slide right through.)
Makes about 40 pieces.