Monday, May 14, 2012

Let it begin!


I'm so excited!! I've wanted an ice cream maker for years, but never felt I could splurge on one (and, to be honest, I've been a tad worried I might actually use it, and make ice cream a little too often). Then Costco had one for a great price, plus a coupon! I have a list of recipes and ideas I've been saving to try and I can't wait to get started on them. Watermelon-Lime Sorbet, Cannoli Ice Cream, Gingerbread Ice Cream, Coconut Ice Cream, Lemon Sorbet, Pumpkin Ice Cream, Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream...the list goes on!

I'm going to have to pace myself, lest I end up with frozen-dessert overload (is that even possible?)...

...so excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...