Sunday, January 26, 2014

Menu Plan: Week of Jan 19-Feb 1


I love to plan menus. When I plan meals it's easier to shop and it's easier to make sure I have something ready to fix for dinner. There was a time--when I had fewer kids and less going on--that I cooked almost every night. That's not where I am right now. I always plan in days where I know I won't be cooking (or we won't be eating left-overs). Even then, sometimes the week goes according to the plan and sometimes it doesn't, but that's just how life works, right? I try to be flexible and not worry too much when my well-planned dinner turns into take-out ;)

Here's our menu plan for this week, hopefully you'll find something that inspires your own plan :)
Week of Jan 26-Feb 1 
Sunday: Pressure-Cooker Beef with Veggies; Biscuits
Monday: Spinach Quiche; Salad
Tuesday: Left-overs
Wednesday: Tuna Cakes with Creamy Lemon Vinaigrette, test #3 (didn't get to these last week); Fuit
Thursday: BLT Sandwiches (BLT Salad for my hubs); Cauliflower-Cheese Soup
Friday: Red Beans and Rice; Salad
Saturday: No dinner planned ('cause I'm going on a date!)

Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...