Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pumpkin Recipes for Fall

Kids are back in school, days are getting shorter, trees are changing colors, and nights definitely have a chill. Fall is here and I'm so excited! I love fall and everything that goes with it, especially the food and spices we all love to cook with when the weather turns cool: pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, alspice, cloves... Love them! Here are some recipes to help get you into the fall spirit. Enjoy, and break out those spices!


Pumpkin Black Bean Soup



Pumpkin Bread



Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting



Pumpkin Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cake



Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cake



Pumpkin Waffles with Cinnamon Cream Syrup

2 comments:

  1. They all look fantastic!! I can't wait to bake them and try them for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the pumpkin black bean soup. I've bookmarked it and look forward to trying it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...